Move your ancestral journey forward with these products and courses that we have personally used and love. Many of them contain great discounts, and, with every one, you'll be supporting us to continue bringing the podcast to you!
- 10% off any course at The Fermentation School, click & use the code AKP at checkout
- Alison's course: Rye Sourdough Bread: Mastering The Basics - 10% discount automatically applied
- Alison's course: Sowans: The Scottish Oat Ferment - 10% discount automatically applied
- Alison's course: 10 Tips for Creating & Maintaining a Sourdough Starter (enter code STARTER100 at the checkout to get the course for free)
- Kirsten Shockey's Your 30 Day Fermentation Challenge (talked about in episode #48) - 10% discount automatically applied
- Kombucha, kefir, fermented sodas and other fermented beverages
- Free Mold On Pickles Webinar
Freshly-ground grain makes the ultimate in nutritious and tasty bread. Alison loves using a Mockmill to grind all her grain! Support us as you make incredible bread by using the page below to purchase your Mockmill in the US or UK.
Alison loves using Emile Henry ceramic bakeware. It's made in France with local clay, guaranteed for 10 years and is incredibly beautiful. Support the podcast with your purchase in the US.
Ferment your kitchen waste and make free biologically-active compost for your garden! Check out episode #45 for all the details.
- Get 10% off bokashi bins & equipment in the US from Teraganix, click & enter code AKP at the checkout
- Get 10% off bokashi bins & equipment in the UK from Wiggly Wigglers
We love books and we love local bookshops. To support your local bookshop and the podcast, get the books we talk about at our very own 'local' online store!
Essential Oils & Home Care Products
We both love using Young Living’s clean, ethically-farmed essential oils and their cleaning products! You can purchase Young Living products through Andrea’s affiliate here:
Great Lakes make our favourite collagen supplements. You can stir into your morning coffee (or, if you're Alison, into your porridge!).